An opportunity has opened for a friendly, confident and self-motivated Catering Assistant to join Venzi's, a rapidly growing mobile catering company.
As a Catering Assistant your focus will be the smooth running of the prep kitchens and stock areas, ensuring all the food is produced for our sandwich van deliveries in an efficient and consistent way, stock is maintained and all daily and weekly scheduled cleaning and compliance tasks are completed and appropriately recorded.
From time to time, it may be necessary to provide cover on our sandwich van delivery routes.
· Prepare hot food, sandwiches, rolls, baguettes, salads and wraps ensuring the food storage and preparation areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
· Ensure that temperature and other compliance checks are completed and appropriately recorded
· Assist with stock level monitoring and replenishment
· Completion of the daily and weekly cleaning schedule
· Provide occasional cover in delivering lunches to our customer on an established set route
· Ensure that all customer sales are appropriately recorded in the EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) system
· Follow all food hygiene, security and safety procedures
· Any previous catering experience would be an advantage
· Current food hygiene or safety certification (Food Safety and Hygiene, Level 1)*
· Confident with technology
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Full clean driving licence would be an advantage
*Training can be provided if you don’t have the preferred certification.
· Salary is £9.25 per hour (£18,037 per year)
· Hours are from 5:30 am to 1:30 pm with a 30 minute break (7.5 hours per day) Monday to Friday
· 20 days holiday per year
· Company pension scheme
Email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org please put the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Copyright © 2021 Venzi's - All Rights Reserved.